for Park Board
A voice at Park Board for seniors and people with disabilities.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Tricia is a seniors’ wellness professional specializing in older adults who wish to live a healthy and more productive life. She has been a Vancouver Park Board Commissioner since the 2018 election.
What Tricia will bring to the Park Board:
- Nearly four years of experience as a Commissioner, observing what works and what doesn’t.
- Continue to be the voice for seniors and people with disabilities.
- A commitment to reversing the erosion of services across the spectrum of parks, recreational assets and community centres.
- Tricia has been a certified personal trainer specializing in the health and fitness of seniors, people with disabilities and people with terminal illnesses.
- She spent ten years working as an engineer at a recording studio before a career at an advertising agency producing award winning radio and tv commercials.
- Tricia has a deep connection with the local Scottish community. She sits on various boards and is past president of Vancouver’s first society, the St. Andrew’s & Caledonian Society.
- One of Tricia’s greatest pastimes is walking throughout Vancouver and taking photos of our local beauty. Her daily posting of #pickhappy shots can be found on Twitter.
There’s More to Life:
- The two most important aspects of Tricia’s personal life are her three god-children “The Triplets” and her Tibetan Buddhist practice.
for Park Board